Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lanch in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

We are just about ready to head out. I can't believe how much preparation it takes to go on a road trip, but I think we got the basics covered.
Clothes...check
Car washed and cleaned out...check
80 pouches of fruit snacks...check
Deck of cards for hotel stays...check
Tom-Tom GPS...check
42 hour book on c.d...check
The boys are super excited. We got them some cool USA pillows to use while we're on the road. We also told them today that we are going to be staying in a castle during our first night's stay (the Excalibur in Vegas). Wes stated, "That's great! I hope we get to meet the King!" Maybe I'll let him peek at an Elvis slot machine!
Wyatt got so excited today that he got into the suitcase declaring that he was ready to go!
So, our bags are packed, the cooler is full, our hopes are high, and ready to roll. First stop, Las Vegas...

1 comment:

Lisa P said...

Say hi to the king for me!